M: 07542 528120
Emily joined the team in October 2018 to help support the growing ecology department, at which point she had over six years’ experience working within the ecology sector. Emily has worked both as a consultant and a Wildlife Advisor within Natural England, which has allowed her to support projects through both planning and the licencing process. Emily’s experience in assessing badger, dormouse and bat mitigation licences brings a useful insight to mitigation licence applications.
Emily has managed both small and medium scale residential developments and has been involved in some more unusual projects including a winter water storage system and reservoir. Emily has survey experience in a range of species, specialises in bats and has a keen interest in botany.
Emily holds licences for great crested newts, bats and dormice and is a Named Ecologist on Natural England bat mitigation licences. In addition to her work, Emily is actively involved with a number of local conservation groups and provides support to local residents with roosting bats.
- Full member of the Chartered Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management
- BSc (Hons) Zoology, first class
- Natural England class licences for: bats (level 2), great crested newts (level 1) and hazel dormice (level 1)
- Natural England Volunteer Bat Roost Visitor
- Trustee and surveyor with the Kent Bat Group