Where our clients’ development projects require landscape, planting and structural tree planting plans to meet planning conditions, our landscape consultants can step in to ensure your project meets all necessary requirements
Landscape services covering London and the South of England
Whatever the planning conditions of your development, our landscape consultants can help. Our friendly, experienced team can provide draft landscape designs for the initial planning application stage or planning conditions discharge stage, design structural tree planting plans to demonstrate tree net gain, or offer implementation and maintenance programmes to ensure your development continues to meet requirements beyond the initial build phases.
Working with our landscape team
- Using the proposed or approved site plan(s), and following initial discussion with the client, an initial landscape plan is produced for sign-off.
- Depending on the scope of works, this signed-off plan will then be used to produce further detailed plans.
- We take a simple, straightforward approach to landscape design, delivering the most appropriate and achievable solution for the confines of the project.
- We understand the need to keep projects on track and on budget so we keep our recommendations as streamlined and practical as possible while always delivering high quality landscape schemes.
- Our consultants are rarely more than an hour’s travel of any London or South of England site.
At all times we felt we were in safe hands and given clear and concise advice and updates throughout. Mark’s in depth knowledge of ancient woodland issues and planning case law enabled us to have a successful outcome to our case.