M: 07935 899129
Caitlin joined the team as a Graduate Ecologist in January of 2022 following the completion of both her undergraduate and master’s degrees in environmental sciences from the University of East Anglia before being promoted to an Assistant Ecologist in June of 2022. Since gaining further experience carrying out PEA, PRA and secondary surveys, as well as working on her botanical skills, Caitlin is now a full Ecologist.
She has a particular interest in protected species and currently holds one Natural England licence with the aim of gaining more in the future.
- MSc Environmental Sciences with a focus on avian population change across Europe through soundscape statistics
- BSc (Hons) Environmental Sciences with a focus on pollinator diversity as a result of plant community structure
- Level 4 FISC Botanist
- Natural England Class Licence (Level 1) for Great Crested Newts
- Natural England Class Licence (Level 1) for Hazel dormice
- Sussex Amphibian and Reptile Group Volunteer
- Surrey Dormouse Group Volunteer